IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR UPCOMING SOUTH AFRICAN ADVENTURE!
Southern African Mystical Journey
14 Days, Jan 8th – 21st, 2024
We are so excited that you will be joining us in our upcoming South African Mystical Journey for January 2024!! Here are all of the details again for your convenience.
PAYMENT TERMS: Total price per person US$4000 in double accommodation.
• A payment of US$3100 is due now.
• And the FINAL PAYMENT of US$900 should be made in cash upon your arrival in Cape Town.
Single Supplement is an additional US$500. (Safari days require shared accommodation (At Buffelsdrift (2 nights) and Addo Park (2 nights)).
Please make all responses to us regarding this tour to this email address email@example.com . Please use this email address and not Facebook or other social media, as it can be a challenge to coordinate everything with responses coming in from various areas.
FLIGHT DETAILS: It is usually less expensive to make your roundtrip international flights into Johannesburg (JNB). Therefore, you will need to make an additional flight reservation from Jo'burg to Cape Town (CPT), where our tour begins. Alternatively, there are now direct flights to Cape Town on Delta Airlines from Atlanta.
The tour starts on January the 8th, 2024. Most people prefer to fly in a day or 2 earlier, to rest up before the tour begins, in which case your flight should arrive into Jo'burg or Cape Town on the 6th or 7th, and connect to a flight to Cape Town (CPT). You can do a search for direct flights - availability varies from your point of departure.
Our tour ends in Port Elizabeth on January 21st, so you will need to book a flight from Port Elizabeth (PLZ) to Johannesburg (JNB) or Cape Town (CPT) to connect with your international flight on that date. If you are choosing to stay in South Africa beyond the end of our tour on the 21st, you are responsible for making your own arrangements.
The hotel we are using in Cape Town is called "Hollow on the Square" website here: https://www.hollowonthesquare.co.za/
If you choose to arrive early to rest up before our tour begins, you can book the extra night(s) directly from Booking.com or a similar website.
We will be happy to pick you up from the airport whichever date you fly in. However, please send us your flight itineraries so that we know when to pick you up from the airport in Cape Town.
MORE VERY IMPORTANT INFO
- Please send a copy/photo of your passport(s) right away to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. These are required to make your safari bookings.
- Check that you have the correct dates Jan 8 – Jan 21. Our earlier communications had different dates which we had to change due to safari date availability.
- Be sure you are aware of your airline’s Covid/PCR test requirements, including any stopover/connections you will be making. Also check if they require Yellow Fever vaccinations. We are not going into deep jungle, but each country has different requirements.
- Send us copies of your Flight Itineraries so that we know when to pick you up from the airport.
- Be sure and read through the attachments which include an updated itinerary, Frequently Asked Questions sheet (FAQs) and a copy of the Term & Conditions which are also stated on our website https://anotherplanetperu.org/terms-and-conditions/
- Please send your WhatsApp number to Lesley at +51 974 792 316 so that we can include you in our WhatsApp Group “South Africa 2024” in case of emergency.
For a photo gallery of previous events, answers to frequently asked questions, testimonials, etc. you can also go to our webpage designed specifically for this tour at www.anotherplanetsouthafrica.org and Facebook Southern Africa Mystical Journey .
This is a journey of deep healing; this is the land from which the roots of humanity came. We are honored to have you share this experience. Should you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
Another Planet - South Africa began these special and mystical journeys to South Africa in January 2015. Out of the many journeys we have done all over the world, this is by far the best yet!
This journey will take you from the cosmopolitan streets of Cape Town to the magnificent landscapes of beautiful beaches, majestic mountains, Safari’s & lush wilderness.
The beauty of South Africa is truly spectacular, and the overland route we will be taking along the coast from Cape Town to our Safari near Port Elizabeth is absolutely magnificent. There will be many opportunities to see the amazing wildlife and scenery, join in a traditional South African “Braai” (barbeque), visit the San People who are the oldest inhabitants of South Africa who date back at least 20,000 years. as well as many other adventures, and you will be accompanied by native South Africans and a marvelous group of our personal friends.
We also will be working with our beloved Sangoma (traditional African healer) Lindy Dlamini, who will be spending a few days with us on our upcoming tour in January. We will also be working with our Grandfather medicine in full ceremony, in The Garden of Eden, as well as daily micro-dosing.
Also, please note that a part of your payment will go to support the street children’s project, Masizame, that Lesley started in the 90s.
We are always looking to improve on our past accomplishments, so we are thrilled to tell you that we are now including a couple of very interesting additions to our tour for 2023. Please see the itinerary which is attached for all of the exciting details on the places we will be visiting, inclusions and pricing.
If you know of someone you think may be interested in joining us on this tour, please let us know and we will send them an invitation and all the details.
YAY to our adventure together!
Frequently Asked Questions
What to Bring – Sample Checklist
- Good quality sunglasses, preferably polarized
- Sun hat
- Golf/Polo-shirts, T-shirts and long-sleeved cotton shirts for the evening
- Long trousers/slacks
- Underwear (sports bra recommended on game drives as the roads can be bumpy and uneven), and socks
- Good walking shoes (running/tennis shoes are fine)
- Sandals or slip-slops
- Swimming costume
- Camera equipment and plenty of film, batteries or charger, extra memory card
- BINOCULARS – ESSENTIAL (Night vision binoculars are not essential but highly recommended if your safari includes night activities)
- Personal toiletries (basic amenities supplied by most establishments)
- Prescription medicines for duration of your stay
- Malaria tablets (where applicable)
- Moisturizing cream & suntan lotion, and after-sun lotion
- Insect repellent e.g. Tabard, Rid, Jungle Juice
- Basic medical kit (aspirin/ paracetamol, plasters, Imodium, antiseptic cream and anti-histamine cream, etc.)
- Tissues / “Wet Ones” towelettes
- Ear plugs and eye mask for sleeping
- Waterproof /dust proof bags or covers for your cameras, and a UV filter for your lens
- Visas, tickets, passports, itinerary, vouchers, personal money
- Nearly all resorts and hotels offer laundry facilities (indeed, many lodges include this service in their rate).
- Pack something warm for game drives: a windbreaker or hoodie is ideal.
- South Africans are relatively casual, but you'll need something more formal to change into at the hotels.